Educational Resource Links – Knowledge is a key component to a successful course of treatment.
A core value in the treatment of any cancer and condition is understanding what the disease is about along with knowing your treatment options. We believe that this knowledge is important to the success of your radiation therapy treatment. We hope that these links to educational information sites will be of benefit that you can utilize and review.
Patient & Physician Organizations
- The National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health http://cancer.gov/
- The American Cancer Society www.cancer.org
- The Cancer Support Community www.cancersupportcommunity.org
- Livestrong www.livestrong.org
- Imerman Angels (one-to-one survivor/patient support) www.imermanangels.org
Three particularly helpful resources for caregivers are:
The National Family Caregivers Association www.thefamilycaregiver.org
The Well Spouse Association www.wellspouse.org